

Barbara arrived from Reno on Monday evening to spend a few days with Bob & Lola. Loo had a grooming appointment at Noon. Lola decided it would be a good time for a lunch out. I picked them all up, including Loo - he was the first stop. Here's a picture of Loo before his grooming appointment.

We went to Applebee's for lunch, then spent some time at Wal-Mart while we waited for the call from Nancy, Loo's groomer.

The call never came and Lola was tired so Bob and I dropped Lola and Barb back at the house. (Lola put Barb to work cleaning out the laundry room cupboard and washing windows.) Bob and I stopped by Costco for a few "necessities" (weenies, cookies, candy bars, creme puffs and window washing spray) then went by the post office on our way to get Loo. Here's a picture of Nancy finishing up with Loo.

I had been giving Bob a bad time about how "fat" Loo was getting. They feed him "extra" food when they're at the table. Once Loo's haircut was done, I admitted to Bob that maybe Loo wasn't quite as fat . . . . he actually looked pretty good!

Love the bandana, Loo!
No comments:
Post a Comment